December 15, 2011

December Nerd Highlight

From the new Innistrad set, a double card desinged by
David Rapoza
Hey everybody. From time to time in my perusing of the Internet I come across such randomly awesome stuff that I just feel the need to share. So the other day when I was searching for my usual mieliu of junk and garbage to try and satiate my boredom I came across some artwork from this amazing artist named Dave Rapoza. Any of you who plays Magic: The Gathering may be familiar with the name as he is one of their contributing artists. My interest was piqued in Mr. Rapoza's work when I discovered his awesome prints of some classic Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles characters and Masters of the Universe, both of which were very important shows to me as a child.



Donatello


Raphael


Foot Clan


Wingnut & Screwloose


Metalhead


(and my favorite pic) April O'Neil


So in lieu of a whimsical and witty (yet tasteful) blog entry this week I leave you with some awesome artwork and a recommendation for you to check out Rapoza's work at his homepage: http://daverapoza.blogspot.com/

All pictures used are meant only to promote the work of Dave Rapoza. I do not own or claim ownership of any images used in this blog entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment