August 21, 2013

August Graphic Projects

I haven't had much time for writing this past week as I have been caught by the Comic Con bug. I've been doing a lot of prep work for this year's New York Comic Con, including a secret project which I may reveal at a later date. However, another not-so-secret project for Comic Con will be my traditional nerdy t-shirts. For anyone who knows me, you know that making T-shirts is one of my favorite hobbies, and I try to find excuses to make them for all sorts of special occasions. So, since (once again,) my friends and I were unable to come up with any agreeable cosplay ideas I have spent my week designing T-shirts for us.
 
Below are four of my designs. (I still need to make Black Widow and Hawkeye.) I am taking the Avengers and making them into Game of Thrones house sigils. Not a new idea, I know, but I am designing the shirts in the style of the GoT shirts you can buy off the HBO website. Below are four of my creations. I am also going to create a Starfleet Academy sweatshirt for myself and a Central City: CSI, T-shirt.
 

Sleeve design

 
House Banner
 
House Rogers
 
House Odinson
 
House Stark
 
These are still rough sketches as I am going to colorize them for the final product and I am still experimenting with font size. I will certainly share the final products with you all. Take care and check back for next week's rant.

1 comment: